LIVING LIFE ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
A New Start
for those seeking support through
recovery, begins here!
What is IOP?
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
What It Is and How It Works
IOP stands for Intensive Outpatient Program. Patients will live at home but undergo several hours of intense on-site treatment at a rehab facility.
IOP involves regular scheduled meetings with different professionals like therapists, psychiatrists, and psychologists.
No one will be denied access to services due to an inability to pay. A sliding fee scale is available based on family size and income.
IOP allows our patients to
- Develop and enhance skills to lead a substance free life.
- Transition to outpatient services for those coming from a higher level of care.
- Build a recovery resilience.
- Integrate into 12 step recovery and other peer support groups.
- Address family issues.
- Better understand relapse and learn to integrate in the process before returning to active addiction.
- Address special needs based on age or life situation.
Benefits of IOP
- Lower costs because the patient stays at home instead of at a rehab center.
- Flexible schedule so that the patient can continue working or attending school.
- Patients can combine other therapy programs with IOP.
- Safe environment to create a safe space to address your recovery issues.
- You are not alone. Your New Start Community helps you redefine your recovery goals.
- Family participation is mandatory which helps the recovery process.
- Insurance covers most cost with this level of care.
- In house referrals to both medical and psychiatric treatment
- We offer medical detoxification
- Great follow up to medical detoxification